FLT4 antibody (Fms-Related Tyrosine Kinase 4) Primary Antibody
FLT4 Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 818CT12-1-1
Catalog No. ABIN3030977
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- This FLT4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified His-tagged protein was used to produced this monoclonal VEGFR3 antibody.
- Application Notes
- Titration of the VEGFR3 antibody may be required due to differences in protocols and secondary/substrate sensitivity.\. Flow Cytometry: 1:25,IHC (Paraffin): 1:25,Western blot: 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- In 1X PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot the VEGFR3 antibody and store frozen at -20°C or colder. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- VEGFR3 (FLT4 Antibody Abstract)
- Tyrosine-protein kinase that acts as a cell-surface receptor for VEGFC and VEGFD, and plays an essential role in adult lymphangiogenesis and in the development of the vascular network and the cardiovascular system during embryonic development. Promotes proliferation, survival and migration of endothelial cells, and regulates angiogenic sprouting. Signaling by activated FLT4 leads to enhanced production of VEGFC, and to a lesser degree VEGFA, thereby creating a positive feedback loop that enhances FLT4 signaling. Modulates KDR signaling by forming heterodimers. The secreted isoform 3 may function as a decoy receptor for VEGFC and/or VEGFD and play an important role as a negative regulator of VEGFC-mediated lymphangiogenesis and angiogenesis. Binding of vascular growth factors to isoform 1 or isoform 2 leads to the activation of several signaling cascades, isoform 2 seems to be less efficient in signal transduction, because it has a truncated C-terminus and therefore lacks several phosphorylation sites. Mediates activation of the MAPK1/ERK2, MAPK3/ERK1 signaling pathway, of MAPK8 and the JUN signaling pathway, and of the AKT1 signaling pathway. Phosphorylates SHC1. Mediates phosphorylation of PIK3R1, the regulatory subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. Promotes phosphorylation of MAPK8 at 'Thr-183' and 'Tyr-185', and of AKT1 at 'Ser-473'.
- RTK Signaling, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, VEGF Signaling
You are here: