GJA1 antibody (Gap Junction Protein, alpha 1, 43kDa) (AA 107-138) Primary Antibody
GJA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3031020
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 107-138
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GJA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Expected species reactivity: Bovine, Xenopus
- A portion of amino acids 107-138 from the human protein was used as the immunogen for this Connexin 43 antibody.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Titration of the Connexin 43 antibody may be required due to differences in protocols and secondary/substrate sensitivity.\. Western blot: 1:1000,IHC (Paraffin): 1:50-1:100
- For Research Use only
- In 1X PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot the Connexin 43 antibody and store frozen at -20°C or colder. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Connexin 43 (GJA1 Antibody Abstract)
- AVSD3, CX43, DFNB38, GJAL, HLHS1, HSS, ODDD, Cx43, AU042049, AW546267, Cnx43, Cx43alpha1, Gja-1, Npm1, connexin43, cx43a1, gja1, zfCx43.3, connexin 43, gja1-A, cx43, gjal, oddd, dfnb38, gap junction protein alpha 1, gap junction protein, alpha 1, connexin 43, gap junction protein alpha 1 L homeolog, CONNEXIN 43 protein, GJA1, Gja1, cx43, gja1.L, gja1, CONNEXIN 43
- Gap junction protein, alpha 1 is a member of the connexin gene family and a component of gap junctions. Gap junctions are composed of arrays of intercellular channels and provide a route for the diffusion of materials of low molecular weight from cell to cell. Connexin 43 is the major protein of gap junctions in the heart, and gap junctions are thought to have a crucial role in the synchronized contraction of the heart and in embryonic development. Connexin 43 is targeted by several protein kinases that regulate myocardial cell-cell coupling. A related intron-less connexin 43 pseudogene, GJA1P, has been mapped to chromosome 5.
- MAPK Signaling, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Cell-Cell Junction Organization
You are here: