Haptoglobin antibody (HP) (AA 128-160) Primary Antibody
- Haptoglobin (HP)
- AA 128-160, Middle Region
- Human, Mouse
- This Haptoglobin antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Haptoglobin(HP) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Mouse.
- NNEKQWINKA VGDKLPECEA VCGKPKNPAN PVQ
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Haptoglobin(HP) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Mouse.
Gene Name: haptoglobin
Protein Name: Haptoglobin
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence in the middle region of human Haptoglobin(128-160aa NNEKQWINKAVGDKLPECEAVCGKPKNPANPVQ), different from the related mouse sequence by ten amino acids, and from the related rat sequence by nine amino acids.
- Application Notes
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Mouse, The detection limit for Haptoglobin is approximately 0.2 ng/lane under reducing conditions.
IHC-P: Concentration: 0.5-1 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Epitope Retrieval by Heat: Boiling the paraffin sections in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 20 mins is required for the staining of formalin/paraffin sections.
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB, supported by ABIN921231 in IHC(P).
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Cao, Chen, Gao, Hu, Liang, Xiao: "Identification of a protein associated with the activity of cytokine-induced killer cells." in: Oncology letters, Vol. 14, Issue 6, pp. 6937-6942, 2017 (PubMed).
- Cao, Chen, Gao, Hu, Liang, Xiao: "Identification of a protein associated with the activity of cytokine-induced killer cells." in: Oncology letters, Vol. 14, Issue 6, pp. 6937-6942, 2017 (PubMed).
- Haptoglobin (HP)
- Alternative Name
- HP (HP Antibody Abstract)
- HP, wu:fb64e01, BP, HP2ALPHA2, HPA1S, HP-1, HPR, Zonulin, haptoglobin, haptoglobin-like, HP, hp, Hp, LOC479668, LOC101102413
Haptoglobin(HP), is a protein that in humans is encoded by the HP gene. Haptoglobin, a plasma glycoprotein that binds free hemoglobin, has a tetrameric structure of 2 alpha and 2 beta polypeptides that are covalently associated by disulfide bonds. Haptoglobin is homologous to serine proteases of the chymotrypsinogen family. A major function of haptoglobin is to bind hemoglobin(Hb) to form a stable Hp-Hb complex and thereby prevent Hb-induced oxidative tissue damage. Haptoglobin is an unusual secretory protein in that it is proteolytically processed in the endoplasmic reticulum and not in the Golgi. In clinical settings, the haptoglobulin assay is used to screen for and monitor intravascular hemolytic anemia.
Synonyms: Binding peptide antibody|Bp antibody|Haptoglobin alpha chain antibody|Haptoglobin alpha(1S) beta antibody|Haptoglobin alpha(2FS) beta antibody|Haptoglobin beta chain antibody|Haptoglobin, alpha polypeptide antibody|Haptoglobin, beta polypeptide antibody|HP antibody|Hp2 alpha antibody|HP2 ALPHA2 antibody|HP2ALPHA2 antibody|HPA1S antibody|HPT antibody|HPT_HUMAN antibody|MGC111141 antibody|Zonulin antibody
- Gene ID
- Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis