CD47 antibody (CD47) (AA 308-323) Primary Antibody
- AA 308-323, C-Term
- Human, Rat
- This CD47 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Leukocyte surface antigen CD47(CD47) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Rat.
- EPLNAFKESK GMMNDE
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Leukocyte surface antigen CD47(CD47) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Rat.
Gene Name: CD47 Molecule
Protein Name: Leukocyte surface antigen CD47
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human CD47(308-323aa EPLNAFKESKGMMNDE), identical to the related rat sequence.
- Application Notes
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Rat, Predicted Species: Human
IHC-P: Concentration: 0.5-1 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Predicted Species: Rat, Epitope Retrieval by Heat: Boiling the paraffin sections in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 20 mins is required for the staining of formalin/paraffin sections.
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Predicted Species: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB, supported by ABIN921231 in IHC(P).
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Thimerosal, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate), Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide and Thimerosal (Merthiolate): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CD47 (CD47 Antibody Abstract)
- IAP, MER6, OA3, 9130415E20Rik, AA407862, AI848868, AW108519, B430305P08Rik, Itgp, CD47/IAP, alkaline phosphatase, intestinal, CD47 molecule, CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer), Cd47 molecule, ALPI, CD47, Cd47
CD47, also known as IAP or MER6, is a transmembrane protein that in humans is encoded by the CD47 gene. CD47 gene belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. This gene is mapped to 3q13.12. CD47 gene encodes a membrane protein, which is involved in the increase in intracellular calcium concentration that occurs upon cell adhesion to extracellular matrix. The encoded protein is also a receptor for the C-terminal cell binding domain of thrombospondin, and it may play a role in membrane transport and signal transduction. This gene has broad tissue distribution, and is reduced in expression on Rh erythrocytes.
Synonyms: Antigenic surface determinant protein OA3 antibody|CD 47 antibody|CD47 antibody|Cd47 antibody|CD47 antigen(Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer) antibody|CD47 antigen antibody|CD47 glycoprotein antibody|CD47 Molecule antibody|CD47_HUMAN antibody|IAP antibody|Integrin Associated Protein antibody|Integrin associated signal transducer antibody|Integrin-associated protein antibody|Leukocyte surface antigen CD47 antibody|MER 6 antibody|MER6 antibody|OA 3 antibody|OA3 antibody|OTTHUMP00000041152 antibody|OTTHUMP00000041153 antibody|Protein MER6 antibody|Rh related antigen antibody