LATH antibody (Latherin) (Center) Primary Antibody
LATH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF/ICC, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3066941
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This LATH antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (fixed cells) (IF/ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of LATH protein.
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human LATH. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: