Catalog No. ABIN3071645
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 7 to 8 Business Days
- Human, Mouse
- Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP)
- Recognises the C-terminal peptide of human histone H3.
- Protein G (affinity purified)
- Application Notes
- Chromatrap technology: 1:4 (gDNA:antibody)
Please note: Optimal antibody dilutions should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 2 mg/mL
- Purified antibody (from supernatant) containing PBS + 0.1 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid multiple free/thaw cycles as this may denature the antibody
- -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- 5mC (5---Methylcytosine) is a region of DNA that has been epigenetically modified through the addition of a methyl group at the 5th carbon position of cytosine. DNA methylation is a repressive histone modification that is associated with switching off gene expression. This methylation generally occurs at CpG islands and is also associated with genomic imprinting. Aberrant DNA methylation is linked to disease including many cancers.
You are here: