CXCL13 antibody (Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 13) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Internal Region
- This CXCL13 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- BLC Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of BLC protein.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to BLC.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human BLC.
anti-Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 13 (CXCL13) (AA 23-109) antibody Primary Antibody
CXCL13 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC-P 1:100-300, ELISA 1:20000,
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.