Tmc5 antibody (Transmembrane Channel-Like 5) (AA 330-380) Primary Antibody
Tmc5 Reactivity: Mouse IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN350017
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 7 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 330-380
- This Tmc5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for TMC5.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide from aa region 330-380 of mouse TMC5 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein was used as the antigen.
- Application Notes
- A dilution of 1 : 300 to 1 : 2000 is recommended.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 100 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- TMC5 (Tmc5 Antibody Abstract)
- 4932443L08Rik, AU016085, transmembrane channel like 5, transmembrane channel-like 5, transmembrane channel-like gene family 5, TMC5, Tmc5
- Function: May function as ion channels, transporters, or modulators of such.
Subcellular location: Membrane, Multi-pass membrane protein.
Tissue specificity: Ubiquitously expressed. Also known as: TMC5, AU016085, MGC118178, 4932443L08Rik.
You are here: