KCNK18 antibody (Potassium Channel Subfamily K Member 18) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
KCNK18 Reactivity: Mouse, Rat IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN350409
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 7 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Mouse, Rat
- This KCNK18 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for KCNK18.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide from the n-terminal region of mouse KCNK18 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein was used as the antigen.
- Application Notes
- A dilution of 1 : 300 to 1 : 2000 is recommended.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 100 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- KCNK18 (KCNK18 Antibody Abstract)
- Function: Outward rectifying potassium channel. Produces rapidly activating outward rectifier K+ currents. May function as background potassium channel that sets the resting membrane potential. Inhibited by arachidonic acid and other naturally occurring unsaturated free fatty acids. Channel activity is enhanced by high cytoplasmic calcium levels, due to activation of the protein phosphatase calcineurin. The volatile anestetic isoflurane enhances potassium currents.
Tissue specificity: Detected in brain cortex, cerebellum, dorsal root ganglion, spinal cord and testis.
Subcellular location: Membrane, Multi-pass membrane protein. Also known as: Potassium channel subfamily K member 18, Two-pore-domain potassium channel TRESK, KCNKI.
You are here: