PKD2L1 antibody (Polycystic Kidney Disease 2-Like 1) (1st Cytoplasmic Loop) Primary Antibody
PKD2L1 Reactivity: Human IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN350746
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 7 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- 1st Cytoplasmic Loop
- This PKD2L1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for PKD2L1.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide from the 1t cytoplasmic loop of human PK2L1 conjugated to blue carrier protein was used as the antigen.
- Application Notes
- A dilution of 1 : 300 to 1 : 2000 is recommended.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 100 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- PKD2L1 (PKD2L1 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a member of the polycystin protein family. The encoded protein contains multipletransmembrane domains, and cytoplasmic N- and C-termini. The protein may be an integral membrane protein involved in cell-cell/matrix interactions. This protein functions as a calcium-regulated nonselective cation channel. Alternative splice variants have been described but their full length sequences have not been determined
Function: May function as a subunit of an ion channel and act as a transducer of calcium-mediated signaling.
Subcellular location: Membrane, Multi-pass membrane protein.
Tissue specificity: Expressed in adult heart, skeletal muscle, brain, spleen, testis, retina and liver. According to Ref.1 expressed at high levels in fetal tissues, including kidney and liver, and down-regulated in adult tissues. It has been found to be expressed in fetal brain, but not expressed in fetal lung, liver or kidney. Isoform 4 appears to be expressed only in transformed lymphoblasts. Also known as: PK2L1, PKD2L1, PKD2L, PKDL, Polycystin-L.
You are here: