GAPDH antibody (Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Xenopus laevis
- This GAPDH antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human GAPDH
- Mouse (Murine), Rabbit, Chicken
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with proteins from human, mouse, rat, Xenopus laevis, cow, chicken, dog, pig, rabbit and chinese hamster. Not tested in other species.
- Cell culture supernatant
- Full length native protein from human erythrocytes
anti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
GAPDH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Drosophila melanogaster, E. coli ICC, IF, IHC (rs), IP, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) antibody Primary Antibody
GAPDH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Goat, Monkey, Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GAPDH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only:
- WB : 1/1 000 to 1/5 000 - ICC/IF: 1/100
- For Research Use only
- , Sodium azide 0.01 %
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- GAPDH Antibody Abstract
- G3PD, GAPD, Gapd, BEST:GH12586, CG12055, Dmel\\CG12055, GA3PDH, GADPH, GAP, GAPDH, GAPDH I, GAPDH-1, GAPDH1, GAPDHI, Gapdh, Gapdh-1, Gapdh43E, gadph, gapdh, gapdh-1, gh12586, cb609, gapd, mg:bb02e05, wu:fb33a10, wu:ft80f05, KNC-NDS6, g3pd, G3PDH, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, Glyceraldehyde 3 phosphate dehydrogenase 1, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase S homeolog, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, type I, olfactory receptor 8K3, GAPDH, Gapdh, Gapdh1, gapdh, gapdh.S, gapDH, LOC100404960, LOC614985