ZMYM2 antibody (Zinc Finger, MYM-Type 2) (AA 1250-1300) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Monkey, Orang-Utan
This ZMYM2 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Zinc Finger Protein 198 (ZNF198) (ZMYM2).
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (expected):Bovine, Chicken, Dog, Monkey, Mouse, Orangutan and RatSpecies reactivity (tested):Human.
- Immunoaffinity Chromatography.
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the amino acids 1250-1300 of human Zinc finger protein 198.
anti-Zinc Finger, MYM-Type 2 (ZMYM2) (AA 1327-1377) antibody Primary Antibody
ZMYM2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Rabbit IF, IHC, IHC (p), IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Immunohistochemistry on Paraffin Sections: 10 μg/mL. Western Blot: 0.1-1.0 μg/mL.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.05 % Sodium Azide as preservative and 0.2 % Gelatin as stabilizer.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at-20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- ZMYM2 (ZMYM2 Antibody Abstract)
- ZMYM2, ZNF198, fc07a10, wu:fc07a10, si:dkey-51d17.6, fim, mym, ramp, scll, zfp198, znf198, MGC83724, FIM, MYM, RAMP, SCLL, 5830413P05Rik, Zfp198, Znf198, zinc finger MYM-type containing 2, zinc finger, MYM-type 2, zinc finger MYM-type containing 2 L homeolog, ZMYM2, zmym2, zmym2.L, Zmym2
- Zfp198 (zinc finger protein 198, also known as ZNF198 or Zinc finger MYM-type protein 2) is a transcription factor that contains 9 MYM-type zinc fingers. Zfp198 interacts with, and is modified by, SUMO1 and colocalises with PML to nuclear bodies. Zfp198 has also been shown to stabilise the LSD1-CoREST-HDAC1 complex on chromatin through its MYM-type zinc fingers. A chromosomal translocation resulting in a Zfp198-FGFR1 fusion is associated with stem cell leukemia lymphoma syndrome (SCLL). SCLL usually presents as a lymphoblastic lymphoma in association with a myeloproliferative disorder.Synonyms: FIM, Fused in myeloproliferative disorders protein, RAMP, Rearranged in atypical myeloproliferative disorder protein, ZNF198, Zinc finger MYM-type protein 2, Zinc finger protein 198
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession