BCL2 antibody (B-Cell CLL/lymphoma 2) Primary Antibody
This BCL2 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Is specific to bcl-2 oncoprotein, encoded by a gene involved in the 14, 18 chromosomal translocation. In lymphoid tissues, this antibody stains B-lymphocytes as well as T cells.
- Tissue culture supernatant
Recombinant bcl-2 peptide sequence comprising of 51-54 amino acids of bcl-2 oncoprotein.
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- IgG1 kappa
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:100 - 1:750)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Buffer contains: 0.05 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze.
- Alternative Name
- BCL2 / Bcl-2 (BCL2 Antibody Abstract)
- Bcl-2, PPP1R50, bcl-2, AW986256, C430015F12Rik, D630044D05Rik, D830018M01Rik, BCL-2, Bcl2, BCL2, apoptosis regulator, B cell leukemia/lymphoma 2, B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2a, B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2 protein, BCL2, Bcl2, bcl2a, BCL-2
Name/Gene ID: BCL2
Synonyms: BCL2, Apoptosis regulator Bcl-2, B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2, B-cell lymphoma protein 2, Bcl-2, PPP1R50
- Gene ID
- MAPK Signaling, PI3K-Akt Signaling, Apoptosis, Caspase Cascade in Apoptosis, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Autophagy, Smooth Muscle Cell Migration, Negative Regulation of intrinsic apoptotic Signaling