ICAM1 antibody (Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ICAM1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody recognizes ~89-92 kDa ICAM-1 in samples from human, mouse and rat origins.
- Affinity purified
- Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 359 of human CXCR5
anti-Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) (AA 201-300) antibody Primary Antibody
ICAM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Western blotting (0.5-4 μg/mL). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes ~89-92 kDa ICAM-1 in samples from human, mouse and rat origins.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- 100 μg (0.5 mg/mL) purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.01 % thimerosal.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For long-term storage, aliquot and freeze at -70 °C.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ICAM-1 (ICAM1 Antibody Abstract)
- BB2, CD54, P3.58, Icam-1, Ly-47, MALA-2, ICAM, ICAM-1, ICAM1, intercellular adhesion molecule 1, intercellular adhesion molecule-1, ICAM1, Icam1, ICAM-1
Cell adhesion molecules (CAMs) are a family of closely related cell surface glycoproteins involved in cell-cell interactions during growth and are thoμght to play an important role in embryogenesis and development. The family contains NCAM (for neuronal cell adhesion molecule), ICAM (for intercellular adhesion molecule), VCAM (vascular cell adhesion molecule), PECAM-1 (platelet/endothelial cell adhesion molecule-1), etc. ICAM-1, also referred to as CD54, is an integral membrane protein of the immunoglobulin superfamily and recognizes the B2a1 and B2aM integrins.
Synonyms: ICAM1 , P3.58 , BB2 , CD54
- Gene ID
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling