ADNP2 antibody (ADNP Homeobox 2) Primary Antibody
ADNP2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ICC, IF, IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4278510
Contact our Customer Service for availability and price in your country.
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ADNP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specificity of antibody verified on a Protein Array containing target protein plus 383 other non-specific proteins.
- Immunogen affinity purified
- This antibody was developed against Recombinant Protein corresponding to amino acids:TCPVCNELFPSNVYQVHMEVAHKHSESKSGEKLEPEKLAACAPFLKWMREKTVRCLSCKCLVSEEELIHHLLMHGLGCLFCPCTFHDIKGLSEHSRNRHLGKKKLPMDYSNRGFQLDVDANGNLLFPHLDFITILPKEKLGERE
- Application Notes
- Western Blot 1:100 - 1:250, Immunohistochemistry, Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1 - 4 μg/mL, Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:20 - 1:50For IHC-Paraffin, HIER pH 6 retrieval is recommended. The observed molecular weight of the protein may vary from the listed predicted molecular weight due to post translational modifications, post translation cleavages, relative charges, and other experimental factors.
The antibodies are intended for use in vitro experiments only. Our antibodies have not been tested nor are recommended for use in vivo.
- For Research Use only
- PBS ( pH 7.2) and 40 % Glycerol
Buffer contains: 0.02 % Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: