LRRTM3 antibody (Leucine Rich Repeat Transmembrane Neuronal 3) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
LRRTM3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4331715
Contact our Customer Service for availability and price in your country.
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This LRRTM3 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- At least two isoforms of LRRTM3 are known to exist, this antibody will only detect the larger isoform.
- Immunogen affinity purified
- Antibody was raised against a 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human LRRTM3. The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of LRRTM3.
- Application Notes
- Western Blot 1:100-1:2000, ELISA 1:100-1:2000, Immunohistochemistry 2.5 μg/mL, Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 20 μg/mL
The antibodies are intended for use in vitro experiments only. Our antibodies have not been tested nor are recommended for use in vivo.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
Buffer contains: 0.02 % Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: