MBOAT2 antibody (Membrane Bound O-Acyltransferase Domain Containing 2) Primary Antibody
MBOAT2 Reactivity: Human ICC, IF, IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4332965
Contact our Customer Service for availability and price in your country.
- This MBOAT2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specificity of antibody verified on a Protein Array containing target protein plus 383 other non-specific proteins.
- Immunogen affinity purified
- This antibody was developed against Recombinant Protein corresponding to amino acids:TQRRKNTHENIQLSQSKKFDEGENSLGQNSFSTTNNVCNQNQEIASRHSSLKQ
- Application Notes
- Western Blot 1:100 - 1:250, Immunohistochemistry, Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1 - 4 μg/mL, Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:1000 - 1:2500For IHC-Paraffin HIER pH 6 retrieval is recommended.
The antibodies are intended for use in vitro experiments only. Our antibodies have not been tested nor are recommended for use in vivo.
- For Research Use only
- PBS ( pH 7.2) and 40 % Glycerol
Buffer contains: 0.02 % Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MBOAT2 (MBOAT2 Antibody Abstract)
- Gene Symbol: MBOAT2
- Gene ID
You are here: