RAB31 antibody (RAB31, Member RAS Oncogene Family) Primary Antibody
RAB31 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4348915
Contact our Customer Service for availability and price in your country.
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This RAB31 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specificity of antibody verified on a Protein Array containing target protein plus 383 other non-specific proteins.
- Immunogen affinity purified
- This antibody was developed against Recombinant Protein corresponding to amino acids:LKDAKEYAESIGAIVVETSAKNAINIEELFQGISRQIPPLDPHENGNNGTIKVEKPTMQASRRCC
- Application Notes
- Western Blot 1:100-1:500, Immunohistochemistry, Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500For IHC-Paraffin HIER pH 6 retrieval is recommended.
The antibodies are intended for use in vitro experiments only. Our antibodies have not been tested nor are recommended for use in vivo.
- For Research Use only
- PBS ( pH 7.2) and 40 % Glycerol
Buffer contains: 0.02 % Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Bozóky, Savchenko, Csermely, Korcsmáros, Dúl, Pontén, Székely, Klein: "Novel signatures of cancer-associated fibroblasts." in: International journal of cancer, Vol. 133, Issue 2, pp. 286-93, 2013 (PubMed).
- Bozóky, Savchenko, Csermely, Korcsmáros, Dúl, Pontén, Székely, Klein: "Novel signatures of cancer-associated fibroblasts." in: International journal of cancer, Vol. 133, Issue 2, pp. 286-93, 2013 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- RAB31 (RAB31 Antibody Abstract)
- Gene Symbol: RAB31
- Gene ID
You are here: