FUCA2 antibody (Fucosidase, alpha-L- 2, Plasma) (Center) Primary Antibody
FUCA2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN441953
Contact our Customer Service for availability and price in your country.
- Binding Specificity
- This FUCA2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Immunogen affinity purified
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human FUCA2. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
The antibodies are intended for use in vitro experiments only. Our antibodies have not been tested nor are recommended for use in vivo.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris ( pH 7.0), 0.1M Glycine and 10 % Glycerol
Buffer contains: 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- -80 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- FUCA2 (FUCA2 Antibody Abstract)
- Gene Symbol: FUCA2
- Molecular Weight
- Theoretical MW: 54 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: