FYN antibody (FYN Oncogene Related To SRC, FGR, YES) (Center) Primary Antibody
FYN Reactivity: Human, Mouse ICC, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN442044
Contact our Customer Service for availability and price in your country.
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- This FYN antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Immunogen affinity purified
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human FYN. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Western Blot 1:500-1:3000, Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:100-1:1000
The antibodies are intended for use in vitro experiments only. Our antibodies have not been tested nor are recommended for use in vivo.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS ( pH 7.0) and 40 % Glycerol
Buffer contains: 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- -80 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Fyn (FYN Antibody Abstract)
- Gene Symbol: FYN
- Molecular Weight
- Theoretical MW: 61 kDa
- Gene ID
- JAK-STAT Signaling, TCR Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Feeding Behaviour, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, Activated T Cell Proliferation, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling
You are here: