Galactosamine (N-Acetyl)-6-Sulfate Sulfatase (GALNS) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
GALNS Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ICC, IF, IHC (p), IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN442851
Contact our Customer Service for availability and price in your country.
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Immunogen affinity purified
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human GALNS. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Western Blot 1:500-1:3000, Immunohistochemistry 10 - 1:500, Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:100-1:1000, Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:100-1:1000
The antibodies are intended for use in vitro experiments only. Our antibodies have not been tested nor are recommended for use in vivo.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris ( pH 7.0), 0.1M Glycine and 10 % Glycerol
Buffer contains: 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- -80 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: