L1CAM antibody (L1 Cell Adhesion Molecule) Primary Antibody
- This L1CAM antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purified
- Human L1CAM
- Application Notes
Approved: Flo, IHC, IHC-Fr, IP, WB
Usage: This 5G3 (5G3) antibody has been tested by flow cytometric of tumor cell line Panc-1. This can be used at less than or equal to 0.25 μg per test. A test is defined as the amount (ug) of antibody that will stain a cell sample in a final volume of 100 μL. Cell number should be determined empirically but can range from 10^5 to 10^8 cells/test. It is recommended that the antibody be carefully titrated for optimal performance in the assay of interest.
Not recommended for: IHC-P
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, <=0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- avoid freezing and store undiluted.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C, avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- L1CAM (L1CAM Antibody Abstract)
- l1cam-a, CAML1, CD171, HSAS, HSAS1, MASA, MIC5, N-CAM-L1, N-CAML1, NCAM-L1, S10, SPG1, L1, Hsas, Hyd, NCAML1, L1 cell adhesion molecule S homeolog, L1 cell adhesion molecule, l1cam.S, L1CAM, L1cam
Name/Gene ID: L1CAM
Synonyms: L1CAM, CAML1, CD171 antigen, HSAS, HSAS1, MASA, MIC5, N-CAM-L1, N-CAML1, L1 cell adhesion molecule, NCAM-L1, S10, SPG1, CD171
- Gene ID
- Synaptic Membrane