Zinc Finger, FYVE Domain Containing 22 (ZFYVE22) antibody Primary Antibody
ZFYVE22 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4905617
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This gene encodes a protein that contains two WD domains and an FYVE zinc finger region. The function of this gene is unknown. An alternatively spliced transcript variant of this gene may exist.
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human WDFY2.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.4
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
You are here: