CYP2A6 antibody (Cytochrome P450, Family 2, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 6) Primary Antibody
CYP2A6 Reactivity: Human IF, IHC (p), ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal F16 P2 D8
Catalog No. ABIN533615
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- This CYP2A6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse monoclonal antibody raised against synthetic peptide of CYP2A6.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to C-terminus of human CYP2A6.
- F16 P2 D8
- Application Notes
- Western Blot (1-2 μg/mL)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS (0.08 % sodium azide)
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Higashi, Nakajima, Katoh, Tokudome, Yokoi: "Inhibitory effects of neurotransmitters and steroids on human CYP2A6." in: Drug metabolism and disposition: the biological fate of chemicals, Vol. 35, Issue 4, pp. 508-14, 2007 (PubMed).
Audrain-McGovern, Al Koudsi, Rodriguez, Wileyto, Shields, Tyndale: "The role of CYP2A6 in the emergence of nicotine dependence in adolescents." in: Pediatrics, Vol. 119, Issue 1, pp. e264-74, 2007 (PubMed).
Swan, Benowitz, Lessov, Jacob, Tyndale, Wilhelmsen: "Nicotine metabolism: the impact of CYP2A6 on estimates of additive genetic influence." in: Pharmacogenetics and genomics, Vol. 15, Issue 2, pp. 115-25, 2005 (PubMed).
- Higashi, Nakajima, Katoh, Tokudome, Yokoi: "Inhibitory effects of neurotransmitters and steroids on human CYP2A6." in: Drug metabolism and disposition: the biological fate of chemicals, Vol. 35, Issue 4, pp. 508-14, 2007 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CYP2A6 (CYP2A6 Antibody Abstract)
You are here: