Protease, serine, 12 (Neurotrypsin, Motopsin) (PRSS12) antibody Primary Antibody
PRSS12 Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN541302
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against synthetic peptide of PRSS12.
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to N-terminus 23 amino acids of human PRSS12.
- Application Notes
- Western Blot (0.5-1 μg/mL)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS (0.02 % sodium azide)
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Mitsui, Yamaguchi, Osako, Yuri: "Enzymatic properties and localization of motopsin (PRSS12), a protease whose absence causes mental retardation." in: Brain research, Vol. 1136, Issue 1, pp. 1-12, 2007 (PubMed).
Molinari, Rio, Meskenaite, Encha-Razavi, Augé, Bacq, Briault, Vekemans, Munnich, Attié-Bitach, Sonderegger, Colleaux: "Truncating neurotrypsin mutation in autosomal recessive nonsyndromic mental retardation." in: Science (New York, N.Y.), Vol. 298, Issue 5599, pp. 1779-81, 2002 (PubMed).
- Mitsui, Yamaguchi, Osako, Yuri: "Enzymatic properties and localization of motopsin (PRSS12), a protease whose absence causes mental retardation." in: Brain research, Vol. 1136, Issue 1, pp. 1-12, 2007 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- Neurotrypsin (PRSS12 Antibody Abstract)
You are here: