Kallikrein 6 antibody (KLK6) Primary Antibody
- This Kallikrein 6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against synthetic peptide of KLK6.
- A synthetic peptide (conjugated with KLH) corresponding to N-terminus of human KLK6.
- Alternative Name
- KLK6 / Kallikrein-6 (KLK6 Antibody Abstract)
- Complement System, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling
- Application Notes
- Western Blot (1:1000)
Flow Cytometry (1:10-1:50)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS (0.09 % sodium azide)
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Pampalakis, Kurlender, Diamandis, Sotiropoulou: "Cloning and characterization of novel isoforms of the human kallikrein 6 gene." in: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 320, Issue 1, pp. 54-61, 2004 (PubMed).
Bayés, Tsetsenis, Ventura, Vendrell, Aviles, Sotiropoulou: "Human kallikrein 6 activity is regulated via an autoproteolytic mechanism of activation/inactivation." in: Biological chemistry, Vol. 385, Issue 6, pp. 517-24, 2004 (PubMed).
Christophi, Isackson, Blaber, Blaber, Rodriguez, Scarisbrick: "Distinct promoters regulate tissue-specific and differential expression of kallikrein 6 in CNS demyelinating disease." in: Journal of neurochemistry, Vol. 91, Issue 6, pp. 1439-49, 2004 (PubMed).
- Pampalakis, Kurlender, Diamandis, Sotiropoulou: "Cloning and characterization of novel isoforms of the human kallikrein 6 gene." in: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 320, Issue 1, pp. 54-61, 2004 (PubMed).