NIPAL1 antibody (NIPA-Like Domain Containing 1) (AA 381-410) Primary Antibody
NIPAL1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse FACS, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538838
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 381-410, C-Term
- Human, Mouse
- This NIPAL1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This NIPAL1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 381-410 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NIPAL1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- 0.35 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- NIPAL1 (NIPAL1 Antibody Abstract)
- NPAL1, 3830408G10Rik, Npal1, NIPA like domain containing 1, NIPA-like domain containing 1, NIPAL1, Nipal1
- Acts as a Mg(2+) transporter. Can also transport other divalent cations such as Fe(2+), Sr(2+), Ba(2+), Mn(2+), Cu(2+) and Co(2+) but to a much less extent than Mg(2+) (By similarity).
- Molecular Weight
- 45 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: