SLC22A16 antibody (Solute Carrier Family 22 (Organic Cation Transporter), Member 16) (AA 97-110) Primary Antibody
SLC22A16 Reactivity: Human ELISA Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5539568
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 97-110
- This SLC22A16 antibody is un-conjugated
- SLC22A16 (aa97-110)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2816440
- ELSRCSRNKR ENTS
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Preliminary experiments in Human Testis lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1 μg/mL).
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- SLC22A16 (SLC22A16 Antibody Abstract)
- SLC22A16, solute carrier family 22 (organic cation/carnitine transporter), member 16, CT2, FLIPT2, OCT6, OKB1, dJ261K5.1, OTTHUMP00000017786, WUGSC:RG331P03.1, carnitine transporter 2, flipt 2, fly-like putative organic ion transporter 2, fly-like putative transporter 2, organic cation transporter 6, organic cation transporter OKB1, organic cation/carnitine transporter 6, solute carrier family 22 (organic cation transporter), member 16, solute carrier family 22 member 16
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: