CLEC4G antibody (C-Type Lectin Domain Family 4, Member G) Primary Antibody
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against recombinant CLEC4G.
immunogen: Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids of human CLEC4G.
Immunogen Sequence: QGFLTRNTRGRGYWLGLRAVRHLGKVQGYQWVDGVSLSFSHWNQGEPNDAWGRENCVMMLHTGLWNDAPCDSEKDGWICEKR
- Application Notes
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS, pH 7.2 (40 % glycerol, 0.02 % sodium azide)
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- CLEC4G (CLEC4G Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1562320, DTTR431, LP2698, LSECtin, UNQ431, 4930572L20Rik, C-type lectin domain family 4 member G, C-type lectin domain family 4, member G, C-type lectin domain family 4, member g, CLEC4G, Clec4g
Full Gene Name: C-type lectin domain family 4, member G
- Gene ID