GFP Tag antibody
- Target See all GFP Tag products
- GFP Tag
- Aequorea victoria
- This GFP Tag antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Mouse monoclonal antibody raised against full length recombinant GFP tag.
- Recombinant protein corresponding to full length GFP tag.
anti-GFP Tag antibody
Reactivity: Aequorea victoria IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 168AT1211 unconjugatedanti-GFP Tag (N-Term) antibody
Reactivity: Aequorea victoria IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal LGB-1 unconjugatedanti-GFP Tag antibody
Reactivity: Aequorea victoria WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 168AT1211 unconjugatedanti-GFP Tag antibody
Reactivity: Aequorea victoria DB, ELISA, IHC, IP, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 946as unconjugated
- Application Notes
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In Citrate-Tris-HCl buffer, pH 7.0 (0.02 % Proclin 300)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- GFP Tag
- GFP Tag Products
- green fluorescent protein antibody, gfp antibody
- Target Type