IFITM1 antibody (Interferon-Induced Transmembrane Protein 1) Primary Antibody
IFITM1 Reactivity: Human IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5580524
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- This IFITM1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against recombinant human IFITM1.
immunogen: Recombinant protein corresponding to human IFITM1.
Immunogen Sequence: MHKEEHEVAVLGAPPSTILPRSTVINIHSETSVPDH
- Application Notes
- Immunohistochemistry (1:200-1:500)
Immunofluorescence (1-4 μg/mL)
Western Blot (1:100-1:250)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS, pH 7.2 (40 % glycerol, 0.02 % sodium azide)
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- IFITM1 (IFITM1 Antibody Abstract)
- Full Gene Name: interferon induced transmembrane protein 1 (9-27)
- Gene ID
You are here: