Integrin beta 4 antibody (ITGB4) Primary Antibody
- This Integrin beta 4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse monoclonal antibody raised against partial recombinant human ITGB4.
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1619-1822 of human ITGB4.
- Application Notes
- ELISA (1:10000)
Flow Cytometry (1:200-1:400)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) (1:100)
Western Blot (1:500-1:2000)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In ascites (0.03 % sodium azide)
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.