KCNK18 antibody (Potassium Channel Subfamily K Member 18) Primary Antibody
KCNK18 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5581647
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- This KCNK18 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody rasied against synthetic peptide of KCNK18.
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to 17 amino acids near center region of human KCNK18.
- Application Notes
- Western blot (1-2 μg/mL)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- In PBS (0.02 % sodium azide)
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
You are here: