MXI1 antibody (MAX Interactor 1) Primary Antibody
- This MXI1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against synthetic peptide of human MXI1.
immunogen: A synthetic peptide corresponding to internal region of human MXI1.
Immunogen Sequence: LNKAKAHIKKLEEAERKSQHQLENLEREQRFLKWRLEQLQGPQEMERIRM
- Application Notes
- Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) (4-8 μg/mL)
Western Blot (0.2-1 μg/mL)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS (2 % sucrose, 0.09 % sodium azide).
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.