NMDA Receptor Synaptonuclear Signaling and Neuronal Migration Factor (NSMF) antibody Primary Antibody
NSMF Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5584383
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against synthetic peptide of NELF.
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to 17 amino acids at internal region of human NELF.
- Application Notes
- Western Blot (1-2 μg/mL)
Immunohistochemistry (2.5 μg/mL)
Immunofluorescence (20 μg/mL)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- In PBS (0.02 % sodium azide)
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
You are here: