Proline Rich 13 (PRR13) antibody Primary Antibody
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against recombinant PRR13.
immunogen: Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids of human PRR13.
Immunogen Sequence: PYPPPAPGIPPVNPLAPGMVGPAVIVDKKMQKK
- Application Notes
- Immunohistochemistry (1:10-1:20)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS, pH 7.2 (40 % glycerol, 0.02 % sodium azide)
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.