ALOX12B antibody (Arachidonate 12-Lipoxygenase, 12R Type) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- This ALOX12B antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- GLTTLQTYMD TLPDVKTTCI VLLVLWTLCR EPDDRRPLGH FPDIHFVEEG
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of mouse ALOX12B
anti-Arachidonate 12-Lipoxygenase, 12R Type (ALOX12B) (AA 629-660), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ALOX12B Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ALOX12B (ALOX12B Antibody Abstract)
- ALOX12B, MGC107915, MGC85124, 12R-LOX, ARCI2, Aloxe2, e-LOX2, arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase, 12R type, arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase, 12R type S homeolog, ALOX12B, alox12b, alox12b.S, Alox12b
This gene encodes an enzyme involved in the conversion of arachidonic acid to 12R-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid. Mutations in this gene can prevent the formation of the epidermal permeability barrier and cause an ichthyosiform phenotype.
Alias Symbols: Aloxe2, e-LOX2, 12R-LOX
Protein Size: 701
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_009659, NP_033789
- Cell-Cell Junction Organization