FARP1 antibody (FERM, RhoGEF (ARHGEF) and Pleckstrin Domain Protein 1 (Chondrocyte-Derived)) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
FARP1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5673030
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This FARP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- SPNLSPDTKQ ASPLISPLLN DQACPRTDDE DEGRRKRFPT DKAYFIAKEV
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human FARP1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- FARP1 (FARP1 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a protein containing a FERM (4.2, exrin, radixin, moesin) domain, a Dbl homology domain, and two pleckstrin homology domains. These domains are found in guanine nucleotide exchange factors and proteins that link the cytoskeleton to the cell membrane. The encoded protein functions in neurons to promote dendritic growth. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Alias Symbols: CDEP, PLEKHC2, PPP1R75, FARP1-IT1
Protein Size: 122
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001001715, NP_001001715
You are here: