RASA2 antibody (RAS P21 Protein Activator 2) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
RASA2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5673154
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This RASA2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PRDNGNKSSK TDDLGSLRLN ICYTEDYVLP SEYYGPLKTL LLKSPDVQPI
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human RASA2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RASA2 (RASA2 Antibody Abstract)
- The protein encoded by this gene is member of the GAP1 family of GTPase-activating proteins. The gene product stimulates the GTPase activity of normal RAS p21 but not its oncogenic counterpart. Acting as a suppressor of RAS function, the protein enhances the weak intrinsic GTPase activity of RAS proteins resulting in the inactive GDP-bound form of RAS, thereby allowing control of cellular proliferation and differentiation. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Alias Symbols: GAP1M
Protein Size: 850
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001303245, NP_001290174
You are here: