PRPSAP1 antibody (phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase-Associated Protein 1) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- This PRPSAP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- AYALKTACAR NIIGVIPYFP YSKQSKMRKR GSIVCKLLAS MLAKAGLTHI
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human PRPSAP1
anti-phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase-Associated Protein 1 (PRPSAP1) (AA 30-59), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PRPSAP1 Reactivity: Human FACS, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal RB28101 unconjugatedanti-phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase-Associated Protein 1 (PRPSAP1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PRPSAP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Synthetase-Associated Protein 1 (PRPSAP1) (AA 22-71) antibody Primary Antibody
PRPSAP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Guinea Pig, Monkey, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PRPSAP1 (PRPSAP1 Antibody Abstract)
- PAP39, 5730409F23Rik, phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthetase associated protein 1, phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthetase-associated protein 1, PRPSAP1, Prpsap1
Seems to play a negative regulatory role in 5-phosphoribose 1-diphosphate synthesis.
Alias Symbols: PAP39
Protein Size: 356
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_002766, NP_002757