ZNF692 antibody (Zinc Finger Protein 692) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
ZNF692 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5673791
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- RLPRRVGPPP ETFPPPGEEE GEEEEDNDED EEEMLSDASL WTYSSSPDDS
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ZNF692
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF692 (ZNF692 Antibody Abstract)
- AREBP, Zfp692, AI746306, AI839920, Zfp692-ps, Znf692, zinc finger protein 692, ZNF692, Zfp692
- May be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Alias Symbols: AREBP, Zfp692
Protein Size: 519
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001136036, NP_001129508
You are here: