DEFB110 antibody (Defensin, beta 110 Locus) (Isoform 2) Primary Antibody
DEFB110 Reactivity: Human IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN571428
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 7 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Isoform 2
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for Beta-defensin 110.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide from isoform 2 of human Beta-defensin 110 (DEFB-110) conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein has been used as the immunogen.
- Application Notes
- Use at a dilution of 1:100 to 1: 2000.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 100 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- DEFB-110 (DEFB110 Antibody Abstract)
- DEFB-10, DEFB-11, DEFB111, CBD110, CBD111, defensin beta 110, defensin, beta 110 locus, DEFB110
- Function: Has antibacterial activity.
Subcellular location: Secreted. Also known as: DB110, Defensin, beta 110, DEFB-10, Beta-defensin 10, Beta-defensin 111, Defensin, beta 111, DEFB-11, Beta-defensin 11, DEFB110, DEFB10, DEFB11, DEFB111.
You are here: