Potassium Voltage-Gated Channel, Delayed-Rectifier, Subfamily S, Member 1 (KCNS1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
KCNS1 Reactivity: Human IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN571471
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 7 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for KCNS1.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide from c-terminal region of human KCNS1 (Kv9.1) conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein was used as the antigen.
- Application Notes
- A dilution of 1 : 200 to 1 : 2000 is recommended.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 100 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- KCNS1 (KCNS1 Antibody Abstract)
- Function: Potassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity and reduces the ion flow.
Subcellular location: Cell membrane, Multi-pass membrane protein. Note: May not reach the plasma membrane but remain in an intracellular compartment in the absence of KCNB1.
Tissue specificity: Detected in all tissues tested with the exception of skeletal muscle. Highly expressed in adult and fetal brain, fetal kidney and lung, and adult prostate and testis. Also known as: Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily S member 1, Delayed-rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 1, Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv9.1.
You are here: