Solute Carrier Family 18 (Vesicular Acetylcholine), Member 3 (SLC18A3) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
SLC18A3 Reactivity: Mouse, Rat IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN571640
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 7 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Mouse, Rat
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for VACHT.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide from c-terminal region of mouse VACHT conjugated to blue carrier protein was used as the antigen. The peptide is homologous in rat.
- Application Notes
- A dilution of 1: 200 to 1: 2000 is recommended.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 100 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- VACHT (SLC18A3 Antibody Abstract)
- Function: Involved in acetylcholine transport into synaptic vesicles.
Subcellular location: Membrane, Multi-pass membrane protein.
Tissue specificity: High expression in all major cholinergic cell groups, including peripheral postganglionic parasympathetic cells, preganglionic sympathetic and parasympathetic cells, ventral spinal cord and brainstem motoneurons, cell groups in the basal forebrain, the habenula and the corpus striatum. Weakly expressed in the cortex and hippocampus. VACHT is also present in theolfactory bulb, nucleus of the lateralolfactory tract,olfactory tubercle. SIMILARITY: Belongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Vesicular transporter family. Also known as: Vesicular acetylcholine transporter, solute carrier family 18 member 3, SLC18A3, MGC12716.
You are here: