ROBO1 antibody (Roundabout, Axon Guidance Receptor, Homolog 1 (Drosophila)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This ROBO1 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for Robo1.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide to from c-terminal region of mouse Robo1 (Roundabout homolog 1) conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein was used as the antigen.
anti-Roundabout, Axon Guidance Receptor, Homolog 1 (Drosophila) (ROBO1) (AA 1632-1644) antibody Primary Antibody
ROBO1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog IHC (p), ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
A dilution of 1: 300 to 1: 2000 is recommended.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 100 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Robo1 (ROBO1 Antibody Abstract)
- DUTT1, SAX3, AW494633, AW742721, Gm310, ROBO1, dutt1, roundabout, sax3, MGC122264, roundabout-1, roundabout guidance receptor 1, roundabout, axon guidance receptor, homolog 1 (Drosophila), roundabout guidance receptor 1 L homeolog, ROBO1, Robo1, robo1, robo1.L
Function: Receptor for SLIT1 and SLIT2 which are thought to act as molecular guidance cue in cellular migration, including axonal navigation at the ventral midline of the neural tube and projection of axons to different regions during neuronal development. In axon growth cones, the silencing of the attractive effect of NTN1 by SLIT2 may require the formation of a ROBO1-DCC complex. May be required for lung development.
Subcellular location: Membrane, Single-pass type I membrane protein
Tissue specificity: Expressed in embryonal spinal chord. Expressed in embryonal lung, and in adult lung bronchial epithelial cells of large proximal airways. Also known as: Roundabout homolog 1, Dutt1.
- Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity