Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase beta antibody (ACACB) Primary Antibody
ACACB Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5774377
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- This Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase beta antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against partial recombinant human ACACB.
immunogen: Recombinant protein corresponding to human ACACB.
Immunogen Sequence: ITKSKSEANLIPSQEPFPASDNSGETPQRNGEGHTLPKTPSQAEPASHKGPKDAGRRRNSLPPSHQKPPRNPLSSSDAAPSPELQANGTGTQGLEATDTNGLSSSARPQGQQAGSPSKEDKKQANIKRQLMTNFILGSFDDYSS
- Application Notes
- Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) (1:500-1:1000)
Western Blot (1:250-1:500)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS, pH 7.2 (40 % glycerol, 0.02 % sodium azide).
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
You are here: