MYL12A antibody (Myosin, Light Chain 12A, Regulatory, Non-Sarcomeric) (AA 12-27) Primary Antibody
MYL12A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Mammalian ELISA, IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN599972
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 12-27
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Mammalian
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes human myosin regulatory light chain (MRLC), also known as MYL9 and LC20. Species cross-reactivity: birds, mammals, mouse, rat.
- Immunoaffinity purified
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to aa12-27 of human Myosin Regulatory Light Chain.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA (1:5000 - 1:20000), IHC, IHC-P (2.5 μg/mL), WB (1:500 - 1:2000)
Usage: Suitable for use in ELISA, Immunohistochemistry and Western Blot. ELISA: 1:5000-1:20000. Western Blot: 1:500-1:2000. Immunohistochemistry (paraffin): 2.5 μg/mL. Requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment for 20 minutes prior to staining of paraffin sections.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, 0.01 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- May be stored at 4°C for short-term only. Aliquot to avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Store at -20°C. Aliquots are stable for at least 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- Myosin RLC (MYL12A Antibody Abstract)
- MLCB, MRCL3, MRLC3, MYL2B, RGD1309537, Rlc-a, myosin light chain 12A, MYL12A, Myl12a
You are here: