RNASE13 antibody (Ribonuclease, RNase A Family, 13 (Non-Active)) (full length) Primary Antibody
RNASE13 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF/ICC, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6004810
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 18 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- full length
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This RNASE13 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (fixed cells) (IF/ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity chromatography
- Recombinant full length protein of human RNase 13.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RNase 13
- Gene ID
- 440163, 497071, 497194
You are here: