CYR61 antibody (Cysteine-Rich, Angiogenic Inducer, 61) Primary Antibody
- Human, Rat, Sheep
- This CYR61 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes human Cysteine-rich Protein 61 (CCN1). Species cross-reactivity: sheep, rat.
- Full-length human cysteine-rich protein 61 (CYR61, CCN1) fused to the Fc-domain of human IgG (CYR61-Fc).
anti-Cysteine-Rich, Angiogenic Inducer, 61 (CYR61) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
CYR61 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Approved: IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB (1:500)
Usage: Suitable for use in Western Blot, Immunohistochemistry: 1:500. Frozen and paraffin sections. Western Blot: 1:500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from in PBS, pH 7.2
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized powder may be stored at 4°C for short-term only. Reconstituted product is stable for 1 year at -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- CYR61 (CYR61 Antibody Abstract)
- CCN1, GIG1, IGFBP10, ccn1, gig1, Xcyr61, igfbp10, MGC69281, MGC69539, cyr61-l2, zgc:158158, CYR61, AI325051, Igfbp10, cysteine rich angiogenic inducer 61, cysteine-rich, angiogenic inducer, 61, cysteine-rich, angiogenic inducer, 61 like 2, cysteine rich protein 61, cysteine rich angiogenic inducer 61 S homeolog, CYR61, Cyr61, cyr61, cyr61l2, cyr61.S
Name/Gene ID: CYR61
Synonyms: CYR61, GIG1, IGFBP10, Protein CYR61, CCN family member 1, CCN1, IBP-10, IGF-binding protein 10, IGFBP-10, Protein GIG1
- Gene ID
- Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Growth Factor Binding