GRB2 antibody (Growth Factor Receptor-Bound Protein 2) Primary Antibody
GRB2 Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN615471
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- This GRB2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects GRB2 / ASH.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human
- Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- Synthetic peptide - KLH conjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains thimerosal (merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store (in aliquots) at -20 °C. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Alternative Name
- GRB2 / ASH (GRB2 Antibody Abstract)
- Synonyms: Growth factor receptor-bound protein 2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- RTK Signaling, TCR Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Hepatitis C, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, Signaling of Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor, EGFR Downregulation
You are here: